- A web-based discussion forum about Tolkien's languages
- "Of the Tongues of Arda", Helge Kåre Fauskanger's site
covering all of Tolkien's languages, with history, grammars and examples. Here can also be
found Fauskanger's Quenya wordlists, a reverse index to
"The Etymologies", and more.
- The home page of the Tolkien linguistics journal Parma Eldalamberon.
- A vast database of wordlists of Tolkien's languages by Paul Strack, enabling detailed searches
based on parameters such as time-period, part of speech and type of inflection.
- The Elvish Linguistic Fellowship, a Special Interest Group of The Mythopoeic Society.
- E.L.F. Errata
- An updated list of corrections to the publications of the E.L.F.,
Vinyar Tengwar and Parma Eldalamberon.
- G+ LoME Archive
- An archive of the posts in the discontinued Google+ forum “Languages of Middle-earth”.
- Glǽmscrafu - Tolkien's linguistic cellar
- A vast collection of audio recordings with texts in Tolkien's languages, as well as
useful texts in various dead languages. Also includes snippets of Tolkien himself pronouncing invented names and words.
- "Fellowship of the Word-smiths"; contains a wealth of information
about news in Tolkienian linguistics, as well as new compositions, calligraphy,
and much more. Probably the most extensive information about non-English in Peter
Jackson's movie adaptions can also be found here.
- An extensive online Sindarin dictionary, also available for downloading
in PDF and XML format.
- Biannual conferences on J.R.R. Tolkien's Invented Languages.
- Ostadan's Lore & Letters
- Contains some nice articles of linguistic interest. Most material is in Adobe Acrobat format.
- Parf Edhellen ~ Parma Eldaliéva
- A dictionary and search engine for all the major Elvish wordlists available online.
- Resources for Tolkienian Linguistics
- A comprehensive list of reliable sources by Carl Hostetter.
- Search TolkLang, Elfling and Lambengolmor
- An archive and search engine of three popular mailing lists about Tolkien's Languages, which are now sadly discontinued.
- Online linguistic journal with the goal "to explore all aspects
of Tolkien's art-languages, through all the shifting course of
Tolkien's lifelong conceptualization and presentation of them, and
through all the stages of historical development that Tolkien created
- Tolkiendil - Langues
- Articles in French (original and translated) about the languages and scripts.
- TolkLang Archives
- Home page of the moderated mailing list, also has a collection of good
articles, poems and much more.
- Amanye Tenceli
- Guild member Måns Björkman's treatises on the writing systems of Aman
including the tengwar, and the little-known sarati.
- Studies on the Works of J.R.R. Tolkien
- A site by Harri Perälä with original articles and fonts.
- Italian mirror
- The Arda society, publishing Arda, the annual for Arda research.
- A Chronological Bibliography
of the Writings of J.R.R. Tolkien
- A detailed bibliography compiled by Guild member Arawn, Åke Bertenstam
- Lalaith's Middle-earth Science Pages
- Contains some linguistic material.